If your employer is an AHEC Consortium Member, you may obtain an enrollment key from the AHEC contact person within your organization. This enrollment key allows you to take courses for free, or in some special cases a discounted fee.
Click on the link below to view the current list of Consortium Members:
- Upstate AHEC Consortium Members
- Low Country AHEC Consortium Members
- Mid-Carolina AHEC Consortium Members
- Pee Dee AHEC Consortium Members
If your employer is not a consortium member, you have two options:
1. You may join as an individual AHEC Consortium member, which allows you to attend live courses as well.
- If you work in the Upstate Region: Click Here
- If you work in the Low Country Region: Click Here
- If you work in the Mid-Carolina Region: Click Here
- If you work in the Pee Dee Region, you are automatically a consortium member.
2. You may join as an AHEC U only member, which allows you to access courses on AHEC U exclusively.
- You can begin accessing these benefits today by completing and submitting the AHEC U Membership Application.
If you or your employer is not a consortium member, you may pay for individual courses through PayPal.